Monday, May 24, 2010

While we are on the school subject....Tutors.

If you child has an area of concern, and you are finding it difficult to help, contact the education department of a near by university. Often, there will be juniors and seniors who would love to have the hands on experience of working with a child, and it benefits you because the rates are cheaper. This is an excellent place look for assistance for a typically developing child as well. If possible, ask to speak with the chair of the Special Ed Department, often they will have certain students in mind for just this type of task.

No comments:

Post a Comment